email@example.com | 763-324-9797
Paranoid Android is the solution to all your restaurant and food truck facility needs. We focus on maintaining restaurant's and food truck’s equipment and facilities to aid in the prevention of costly unexpected repairs. We provide scheduled and on-call emergency service for restaurants and food trucks on site. We can also tackle your larger repairs in our local shop. We carry a large selection of common equipment parts to eliminate unneeded downtime. We also stock unique fittings, valves, and orifices for propane equipment.
We provide full restaurant and truck cleaning on site, and have a shop central to Minneapolis for in house detailing, and food truck, repairs, remodels, and build outs. We know Restaurants. We know Food Trucks. Equipment repairs and maintenance inside of a food truck is much different that that of inside a brick and mortar restaurant. We understand this better than any and have experience with both. We can handle nearly any job.
Nardini Fire Equipment is a family-owned and operated business since 1949 located in Saint Paul MN. Nardini Fire Equipment provides fire suppression system installs for food truck and trailers. Their services also include inspections of fire suppression systems, along with portable fire extinguishers. Please contact Nardini Fire Equipment for any quotes, services or products.
Contact: John Oczak | firstname.lastname@example.org | 651-483-6631
- Digital Production Management (No more printed tickets)
- “All Day” Summary of Orders
- Integrates Online & local Orders Seamlessly
- Mobile Ordering
- Location Tracking
- Customer Notifications
- Modular Setup for Small to Large Operations
- Custom Feature Potential Based on Feedback from Customers
- More Cost Effective than Other Solutions
- Showcase your cuisine & menu offerings
- Communicate daily operating hours and current location
- Schedule future locations so customers know where you are
- View all vendors open in real-time & their locations
- Peruse food truck profiles for menus & contact info
- View future food truck locations & event plans
Clifton Larson Allen
CLA offers planning and guidance to help you reach your professional and personal goals. Our people connect with a vast network of resources behind the scenes — seamlessly presented and delivered for you.
CLA understands what it’s like to launch a new venture and work toward a dream. They are structured to serve people like you and the company you are building. Everything they do — from recruiting the best talent to helping you design your own strategic vision — is engineered with you in mind.
They understand our industry, which allows them to customize our services and offer advice before you even know you need it. They’re more than consultants, accountants, and auditors — they're resources and experience can fuel your passion for success.
Contact: Mrudul.Sharma@claconnect.com , 414.476.1880
Minnesota Food Truck Festival
Partnerships are the core of our business.
BEING NIMBLE: If the strength of our partnerships is the heart of our operation, then being Nimble is the soul. What sets us apart from our competitors is our unmatched agility woven in our exceptional service.
OUR GOAL: We seek to provide our clients with the products and services needed to operate their business while enabling them to enhance their brand recognition.
OUR APPROACH: We desire to understand your business and define what makes it unique. Asking the right questions, and listening to your needs is our primary objective.
YOUR SATISFACTION: Doing a job right is not only about completing a project, but the process too. From start-to-finish you have 100% of our efforts, energy, expertise, and resources.
What we provide:
- Large Scale Printed Materials: banners, display graphic, vehicle wraps, exterior signage
- Promotional Items: pens, water bottles, cell phone covers, frisbees
- Commercial Printing: letter head, business cards, envelopes
- Direct Mail: B2B and B2C printed mail materials, contact acquisition, postage
- Graphic Design & Creative: marketing material creative production, campaign creation, campaign tracking
- Apparel: branded clothing for promotion or uniform
- Labels: stickers, packaging, product labels
- Office Products: note pads, organization supplies, paper clips, ink
- E-Communications: Social media management & e-mail marketing
Contact: Alan Haskins | 651-447-4701 | email@example.com
Theis a member-fueled business association that connects approximately 450 businesses and organizations to drive economic and community vitality in downtown mpls. Membership and engagement with the mpls downtown council supports our mission to create an extraordinary downtown – members work together to achieve the goals of and create a vital and thriving central business & residential district.
Specializes in cleaning hood vents ranging from food trucks & restaurants, all the way to hospitals & large scale building hood systems. They are hands on, so the person doing bids is the same person doing the work to make sure it's done right. Fun fact; they can even recycle the grease into things like fuel, soap and candles.
Contact: Dustin Hasselius, 651-560-3777, firstname.lastname@example.org